The DEWALT DC550B 18-Volt Cordless Cut-Out Tool is great for cutting holes in a number of different materials. Its tool-free bit change system allows you to make faster bit changes. This tool's cordless design helps maximize its portability. For added durability, the tool features a dust-sealed switch.
- Powerful motor produces up to 26,000 RPM for cutting through drywall, plywood, acoustical ceiling tile, light-gauge/non-ferrous metals and other materials
- Tool-free design allows for faster bit changes
- Cordless design for enhanced portability
- Works with compatible lithium-ion and NiCad rechargeable batteries, battery charger and carrying case (not included)
- Dust-sealed switch adds durability and helps lengthen switch life
- Batteries and chargers sold separately, this tool works with these batteries (DC9096, DC9180) and chargers (DCB103, DW9117, DC9310, DC9319, DC9320, DC012)