RIDGID's new JobMax system of tools is the ultimate in versatility. Once you get this multi-tool in your hand you will begin to think of a seemingly endless list of jobs that can be accomplished with it. Whether you are cutting wood, metal or plastic or using as a detail sander, this tool will become a vital member of your tool collection. Whether you are a cabinet maker, flooring or drywall installer, painter or just a hobbyist, this tool will solve work related problems you did not even know you had. The best part is that you can use any brands accessories with the universal adaptor. The JobMax power base accepts the Multi-tool head as well as all other JobMax tool heads sold separately. The power base allows the tool heads to be positioned in four ways, maximizing your comfort when completing jobs in tight or awkward spaces. Best of all they are backed by RIDGID's Lifetime Service Agreement. Free Batteries. Free Parts. Free Service. For Life.
- Variable speed allows up to 20,000 oscillations per minute
- Power handle accepts all JobMax attachment tool heads and features an on-board fuel gauge to closely monitor battery charge
- Universal adapter compatible with all popular multi-tool accessories
- Base allows tool heads to be positioned in 4 ways
- Includes 2 cutting blades, sanding attachment, sanding pad, battery charger and case
- Kit comes with (1) AC82048 and (1) AC86049. This tool is also compatible with, but does not include, AC82058 3Ah battery
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.