The Makita 7-1/2 in. Compound Miter Saw includes four rails supported by linear ball bearings for smooth and accurate cuts. It has a double sliding mechanism for lighter, more compact design. The smooth easy slide system allows cross cuts up to 11-3/4 in. wide. The Makita Miter Saw also contains a large aluminum turn base that supports large stock for efficient cutting.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Four rails supported by linear ball bearings for smooth and accurate cuts
- Large aluminum base supports large stock for efficient cutting
- Powerful 10.0 amp direct drive motor delivers 6,000 RPM
- Miters 0°-47° left and 0°-57° right; bevels 0°-45° left and 0°-5° right
- Large dimensional lumber capacity: 2 x 12 at 90° and 2 x 8 at 45°
- Double sliding mechanism for lighter, more compact design; weighs only 28.9 lbs.
- Conveniently located carrying handle for jobsite portability