Grace Tri-Flex synthetic, water-shedding roofing underlayment overcomes the shortcomings of #30 felt. It delivers advanced benefits that save the contractor time and labor. Grace Tri-Flex roofing underlayment is mechanically attached, and may be used in conjunction with Grace fully-adhered underlayments or alone.
- More Coverage Per Roll: Five times more coverage per roll compared to #30 felt enables increased efficiency, and labor savings
- Durable: 6 month exposure time allows to temporarily "dry in" structures and enables flexible construction schedules
- Lighter Weight than #30 Felt: Provides fast and easy installation, allowing time and labor savings
- 20 Times Stronger than #30 Felt: Can withstand higher wind conditions, preventing costly reworks
- Versatility: Can be used under all major roof coverings
- Grace Expertise: Developed by the recognized leader in self-adhered roofing underlayments and the manufacturer of Grace Ice & Water Shield