The Briggs & Stratton 30471 8000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. This unit features a 2100 Series OHV 420 cc Engine that produces 21-foot-pounds of torque and a 7.5 gal. metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, super Lo-Tone Muffler and key electric start and remote choke for fast, effortless starting from one central location. The Briggs & Stratton 30471 comes with engine oil, quick start guide and operator's manual. The Briggs & Stratton 30471 8000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 3-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents. Visit www.amazon.com/briggsstratton for more information on Briggs & Stratton and their extensive line of products.
- Power Surge Alternator to run multiple large appliances at the same time
- 12-inch never go flat wheels to easily move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes (4) 120-Volt outlets, (1) 120/240-Volt 30-amp outlet with circuit breaker protection and rubber outlet safety covers for added protection
- Technical information: 8000 running Watts, 10000 starting Watts, 66.6-surge amps.
- Rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards
- Home Depot Protection Plan:
- Briggs & Stratton Generator Features: