The Dremel Carbide Cutter/Shaping Wheel has a 1-1/4 in. wheel diameter and makes cuts up to 1/2 in. deep. It's ideal for cutting, shaping and finishing non-metallic materials such as wood, fiberglass and plastics.
- 1/8 in. shank diameter
- For cutting and shaping non-metallic materials such as soft- and hard woods, fiberglass, plastics and laminates
- Tungsten-carbide grit material
- Coated on both sides to cut and finish in 1 operation
- 1-1/4 in. wheel diameter for cuts up to 1/2 in. deep
- Cuts 33% deeper than former Cutting/Shaping Wheel...up to 1/2"
- Ideal for cutting and shaping soft and hard woods, it can also be used on fiberglass, plastics and laminates.
- Wheel coated with tungsten carbide grit for long life.
- Note: Product may vary by store