Southwire Armorlite Type MC Cable is suitable for use as feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings. As well as power, lighting, control, and signal circuits. It can be fished or embedded in plaster in concealed or exposed installations. Can also be used as aerial cable on a messenger and/or under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables.
- MC Lite is constructed with soft-drawn copper and is UL listed
- Type THHN/THWN conductors rated 90°C dry/75°C wet, and a bare copper grounding conductor for sizes 1/0 AWG and larger. Installation in cable tray and approved raceways
- The conductors are cabled together and a binder tape bearing the print legend is wrapped around the assembly
- Aluminum interlocking armor is applied over the assembly
- Note: Product may vary by store.