The Southwire Company 50 ft. 14/2 UF Cable can be used as a feeder from an existing building's distribution point to outside post lamps, pumps and other loads. This cable is made of 2 copper conductors that feature a PVC jacket.
- Used as a feeder from a distribution point in an existing building to outside post lamps, pumps and other loads or apparatuses as specified in the National Electrical Code 1
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For direct, underground burial or indoor branch circuit wiring in residential or agricultural buildings
- 600-volt maximum
- 50 ft. of cable
- Can be used in temperatures up to 90 degrees Celsius or 194 degrees Fahrenheit as specified in National Electrical Code 1
- Made of 2 copper conductors with a PVC jacket
- 1-UL Listed
- Note: Product may vary by store.