The Southwire Company 500 ft. Black 12-Gauge Solid THHN Cable is insulated with tough, heat- and moisture-resistant PVC and has conductors that are made of annealed (soft) copper, are rated at 600 volts, resist heat, moisture, gasoline and oil. UL listed, CSA listed.
- Primarily used in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders, and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications as specified in the NEC2
- Conductors are annealed (soft) copper, rated at 600 volts, and heat-, moisture-, gasoline- and oil resistant
- Insulated with tough, heat- and moisture-resistant PVC
- For use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194 degrees Fahrenheit (90 degrees Celsius) or not to exceed 167 degrees Fahrenheit (75 degrees Celsius) when exposed to oil or coolant
- Note: Product may vary by store.