The copper conductor of this Southwire 500 ft. White 12-Gauge THHN Wire is protected by heat- and moisture-resistant PVC insulation with a heat-, moisture-, gasoline- and oil-resistant nylon jacket. UL and CSA safety listings. Soft-annealed solid copper conductor.
- Primarily for use in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits in commercial or industrial applications
- Suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194-degrees Fahrenheit
- 500 ft. long
- Heat-, moisture-, gasoline- and oil-resistant nylon jacket
- Heat- and moisture-resistant PVC insulation
- Soft-annealed solid copper conductor
- Note: Product may vary by store.