The Southwire Company 250 ft. 12/3 UF W/G Cable may be used underground including a direct burial installation. This cable is made of 3 copper conductors that feature PVC jackets. These conductors can carry up to 600-volts.
- Used as a feeder from a distribution point in an existing building to outside post lamps, pumps and other loads or apparatuses as specified in the National Electrical Code 1
- For outdoor direct, underground burial
- Multiple conductor cable may be used for interior branch circuit wiring in residential or agricultural buildings
- 600-volt maximum
- 250 ft. of cable
- Can be used in temperatures up to 90 degrees Celsius or 194 degrees Fahrenheit as specified in National Electrical Code 1
- Made as a 3 copper conductors with a PVC jacket
- 1-UL Listed
- Note: Product may vary by store.