Designed for commercial or industrial applications. The Southwire 500 ft. Orange 12-Gauge Stranded THHN Wire offers a copper conductor with heat- and moisture-resistant PVC insulation. UL and CSA safety listings.
- For use in conduit and cable trays for services, feeders and branch circuits
- Rated at 600 Volts
- Designed for commercial or industrial applications as specified in the National Electrical Code 2
- Suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194 degrees Fahrenheit (167 degrees Fahrenheit when exposed to oil or coolant)
- 500 ft. Long
- Resists heat, moisture, gasoline and oil
- Tough heat- and moisture-resistant PVC insulation
- Annealed soft copper conductor
- Note: Product may vary by store.