With this 14 in. diameter Brown Solar-Powered Roof Exhaust Fan you receive a powerful 15watt solar panel. You will pay less for energy and keep your attic cool in the summer. The fan's turbo-powered green solar technology also utilizes wind power to help ventilate your roof in the evenings. Radiant heat leaves the attic, while rain and snow stay out. Insulation remains dry in the winter.
- Roof-mounted attic fan cools off your attic and saves on energy costs
- Moves air at a rate of 1007 CFM to remove radiant heat from attic
- Fan ventilates attic areas up to 600 sq. ft.
- Aluminum construction to prevent rusting
- Uses solar power for year-round energy savings
- Patented louver design promotes outstanding ventilation performance by using wind power as a complementary energy source
- Wildlife guard keeps animals out
- Turbo-powered green solar attic fan with hybrid technology saves energy costs
- Use on pitched roofs 3/12 to 12/12