Premium features on Generac Quiet Source Series generators provide extra-quiet backup power for larger residential and light commercial applications. Powered by a low-speed, automotive style liquid-cooled engine, Quiet Source Series models provide ultra-quiet operation during normal operation and weekly exercise mode with exclusive Quiet-Test feature. Standard all-weather aluminum enclosure with Rhino Coat paint finish delivers ultimate protection from the elements. UL Listed.This item cannot be returned.
- If the power ever goes out, your Generac standby generator system goes on - automatically - protecting you and your home or business 24/7. The engine runs on existing natural gas or LP for a continuous, worry-free fuel supply
- Powerful low-speed, liquid cooled engine is engineered to run at only 1800 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life
- Aluminum all-weather enclosure is corrosion resistant and ideal for salt air coastal communities
- Only generac's patented, quiet-test feature is an ultra-quiet, neighborhood-friendly self-test to validate operation
- Choose from a wide variety of nexus smart switches for managed power or whole house backup protection. Transfer switches and battery (group 26, 12 Volts and 525 CCA minimum) sold separately
- Allow 30 Days for Shipment
- Crane Required for Delivery