The alsip collection fireplace glass door is a decorative cabinet-style door with a high heat powder coat finish which enhances a traditional masonry fireplace hearth. This one-piece frame construction is designed as a surface mount and sits outside the fireplace opening against a flat surface. A fireplace glass door assists in reducing heat loss or cool air loss up the chimney by as much as 90 percent. That equals a year-round energy savings when fireplace is not in use. The fireplace glass doors all come with easy grip handles, hidden damper control knobs for air flow control and heat resistant thick insulation. Always keep mesh panels closed and glass doors open when fire is burning in fireplace. Before you buy, measure the front opening width and height to choose the correct size. For masonry fireplaces only not for prefabricated. Made in the U.S.A.
- Ready to install in 3 easy steps
- Cabinet style doors feature easy catch magnets
- Clear 3/16 in. safety tempered glass
- A classic black/sunlight finish high heat powder coat process to extend the life and beauty of finish for looks and durability
- Door handles are a 5 in. easy grip design style
- Doors open completely for full view of fireplace
- Ships within 14 days