The Milwaukee Ice Hardened 13-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit features cryogenically treated pieces to ensure strength and durability. The saws have optimized tooth form for faster cutting.
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8 in.
- For multi-purpose cutting
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Wide, angled and offset slots for easy plug access
- Optimized tooth form for faster cutting
- Ice hardened cryogenically treated for enhanced durability
- Includes 2 pilot bits, 2 arbors, and 9 hole saws: 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/8 in., 1-1/2 in., 1-3/4 in., 2 in., 2-1/8 in. and 2-1/2 in.