Metal roofing is the system most qualified to perform in the extremes of wind, heat, humidity, and precipitation in all areas of the country. Metal roofing panels are often chosen by homeowners and architects for a variety of applications from residential homes to smaller do-it-yourself projects. The appearance, durability and the added benefit of security is the main influence of those who choose metal roofing. Metal Roofing can be installed over existing shingles, eliminating significant tear-off and disposal costs.
- Exposed fasteners
- Corrugated design offers durability
- Can be installed over existing shingles, eliminating significant tear-off and disposal costs
- Florida building code: FL-13086.1 (corrugated 26-gauge)
- For both commercial and residential use
- UL 2218 Impact resistance class 4