The Homewerks Worldwide Gas Ball Valve is listed with Underwriters Laboratory (UL) for safe use with liquefied petroleum gas (LP-Gas), natural gas, flammable liquids, and heated oils. Gas Ball Valve is brass construction with a one piece body and a hard chrome plated forged brass ball. The valve is inline for connecting two pipes going in the same direction and has NPT threads on both ends for creating tighter seals than straight threads.
- Forged-brass construction
- Female pipe thread connections
- 175 psi maximum pressure
- Working temperature range of 40 - 125 degrees Fahrenheit
- ANSI Z21.15/CSA 9.1 certified for appliances and appliance connectors (appliances and connectors not included)
- ASME B16.44 certified for use in aboveground piping systems up to 5 psi
- Made in Italy
- Note: Product may vary by store.