The Milwaukee 6519-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 1-1/8 stroke length and a powerful 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- The Milwaukee 6519-31 features a powerful 12 Amp motor, delivering 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 1-1/8 in. Stroke length for maximum cutting speed
- A Gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life on the Milwaukee 6519-31 by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and less user fatigue
- The Milwaukee 6519-31 features a QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast, tool-free blade changes.
- Includes: (1) 6519-30 Sawzall Recip Saw, (1) Carrying case