Transform any home into a smart home with the GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Control Outdoor Module. The outdoor lighting control enables wireless control of on/off functions for outdoor applications, and is compatible with incandescent, LED, Xenon, Halogen, fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs. The weather-resistant housing with a protective outlet cover safeguards the outlet from dirt and debris when not in use. The discreet black color blends in with any outdoor environment. Perfect for decorative or seasonal lighting, fountains and other outdoor plug-in appliances. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave Wireless Lighting Controls. Z-Wave is the world’s largest ecosystem of interoperable smart home products. Z-Wave lighting controls provide an easy-to-install and affordable system to control lighting and small appliances in your home. Add GE Z-Wave lighting controls to a Z-Wave certified gateway to access and control your home from anywhere in the world using your smartphone, tablet or computer as a home automation command center. Never worry if you accidentally left the lights on because you can turn them off remotely or program your lights to go on/off at specific times. Create customized lighting scenes for any occasion such as a “go to sleep” scene or a “movie night” scene. Give the illusion that someone is home by programming the lights to turn on/off while you are away—perfect for deterring crime and adding additional security.
- Easily control outdoor lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway, or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control or a Z-Wave certified remote
- Black color blends with outdoor environment
- Weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions
- Integrated outlet cover protects module from dirt and debris when not in use
- Features one Z-Wave enabled outlet
- Compatible with any Z-Wave certified gateway, providing access from many popular home automation systems and applications (application software not included)
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes