Old World charm and traditional craftsmanship radiate throughout the water efficient Portsmouth bathroom collection from American Standard. To achieve its turn-of-the-century authenticity, each design facet – from the symbolic Portsmouth cross handle to the vintage spout detail – has been carefully crafted to reflect an intricate and iconic period piece.
- Brass Casting: Highest quality faucet material for durability & long life
- Wax Thermostatic Unit: Permits shuttle valve to move between the hot and cold seats to maintain the pre-selected constant water temperature
- Back to Back Capable: Hot and cold can be reversed
- Spring-Loaded Check Valves: When the hot and cold water enters the fitting, both supplies pass through the spring-loaded check valves to prevent cross flow of hot and cold water
- Integrated Stop Valves: Ensure easy cleaning and servicing
- For use with central thermostat rough valve model R510 or R530 (not included)