The QEP Model 21643 Professional Handheld Tile Saw is ideal for cutting tile, stone, granite, block, brick and marble. The saw is UL approved and comes equipped with a high performance 1-1/2 HP motor. The saw is compact, lightweight and double insulated to ensure no water damage to the motor. The steel base adjusts to change cutting depth and angle, including bevel cuts up to 45-degrees. The comfort rubber grip has an easy on/off push button trigger. Simply install the blade, adjust the angle and cut the tile. A custom molded carrying case is included. A water adapter kit is available.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- UL approved, high performance, 1-1/2 HP, 120 volt, 1200 watt, 11.67 Amp motor with 11,800 RPM
- With diamond blade to cut through tile, stone, granite, block, brick and marble
- Handheld saw provides portability on the job site
- Double insulated housing is lightweight and compact
- Adjustable steel base to change cutting depth, angle, allowing bevel cuts to 45-degrees
- Depth of cut at 90-degrees is 1-1/4 in. and at 45-degrees is 1-1/8 in.
- Fixed blade guard for safety
- 20 mm arbor size for 4 in. diamond blade, included
- Includes custom molded case and hardware for blade changes
- QEP model 21640 water adapter kit is available and sold separately