Save time, money and labor costs! TimberLok’s sharp point and aggressive threads penetrate the densest woods without predrilling and provide stronger shear values than 3/8 in. galvanized lag screws. TimberLok’s unique countersinking head design is perfect for your next wood-to-wood project whether it be deck framing, fencing, or any post to beam connections. It’s also perfect for replacing galvanized spikes in raised flower beds, landscaping, or retaining walls. No need to predrill and sledge a spike. TimberLok just zips right in!
- Nationally code compliant. IBC/IRC ESR #1078
- Head stamped for easy code inspection
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance for the life of the project. ACQ approved
- Varity of lengths, from 2-1/2 to 10 in., to match every application
- Free 5/16 in. hex driver bit in every box
- American made