The DEWALT DCX6401 is a combo kit that features 4 36-volt contractor-grade tools. The heavy-duty DC900 hammerdrill/drill/driver can handle virtually any hole-drilling or fastening job, and it doesn’t matter whether you’re working with wood, steel, plastic, or concrete. It has a 3 -speed, variable-speed motor and all-metal transmission for smooth, durable operation. The DC305 cordless reciprocating saw, powered by an ultra-high-output 36-volt lithium-ion battery, can cut through virtually any building material, anywhere on the jobsite all day long. This contactor-grade saw features a high-performance, variable-speed motor that drives the blade at 0-3,000 strokes per minute, with an aggressive-cutting stroke length of 1-1/8 in. The DC310 circular saw delivers cordless convenience without sacrificing power or performance. Its 36-volt lithium-ion battery powers a 6-1/2 in., thin-kerf blade at 3,850 RPM, an optimum speed for crosscutting and ripping construction lumber, softwood, hardwood, plywood, particleboard, oriented-strand board and almost any other sheet good. The saw can slice through all 2-by dimensional lumber and features vibration-dampening rubber-grip handle, and a 50-degree bevel-cutting capacity. The DC519 flexible floodlight will brighten up dark, shadowy spaces, allowing you to work faster. This compact light has a lamp head attached to a long, flexible neck that can be extended and aimed to shine in any direction.
- DC901 36-volt1/2 in. hammerdrill/drill/driver with 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck
- DC300 36-volt circular saw with 7-1/4 in. carbide tipped blade for increased cutting capacity at 45 and 90 degrees
- DC305 36-volt cordless reciprocating saw with 4-position keyless blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- DEWALT exclusive lithium ion cells offer long battery life and durability: 2,000 recharges
- This tool works with these batteries (DC9360) and chargers (DC9000)