The Hampton Bay Farmington 52 in. Indoor Tarnished Bronze Ceiling Fan features a 3-speed reversible motor that can generate up to 170 RPM and create a maximum airflow of 5,311 CFM for great air circulation. The 5 reversible walnut/distressed oak blades help you make an easy change of decor style without replacing the entire fan. This fan features a pull-chain control but may be adaptable for remote control use. It is ideal for use in large rooms of up to 20 ft. x 20 ft.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 5 reversible walnut/distressed oak blades allow an easy change of decor style without replacing the fan
- Light kit adaptable design lets you install a ceiling fan light in the fan housing to equip a room with illumination
- 3-speed, pull-chain control for on/off and speed
- Unit is remote-control adaptable (remote control not included)
- Designed for interior use
- Energy Star qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- 4-1/2 in. tarnished bronze extension downrod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 170 RPM motor assures powerful operation
- Maximum airflow of 5,311 CFM for optimal air circulation
- Ideal for use in large rooms up to 20 ft. x 20 ft.
- Can be installed with or without a light kit
- Cap or plug included
- Not sure what size fan you need? Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- Need help installing your fan? Check out our Project Guide for helpful tips.