The MR23EVS Series Routers have 36 Enhancements over the previous model. Trigger Control - Trigger on-off switches are located in handles on plunge base & fixed base. LED Lighting whenever motor is plugged in. 2.3 HP Rating, 15-Amp Rating, Constant Electronics with Tachometer-Feedback, Speed Control is Front and Center, Offset Cord Location, Cord Swivel, Enhanced Shaft Design, Soft grip on Motor Top, Fully-Integrated Cosmetic Design. Plunge Base Enhancements: After lock Microfine Depth Control, New Internal Plunge Guidance System, Long 3 in. Plunge Range, Ergonomic Handles, Round Rod Knob, Square Depth Rod, Depth Rod Clasp, New Turret Step System, Hardened Chromium-Plated Posts w/o Bellows, Beefed-Up Base plate and Post Bosses, Beefed-Up Bosses for Attaching Router Guide. Fixed Base enhancements: Belt-Type Base Clamp, Bottom Machining Perfection, Continuous 1-5/8 in. Fine Adjust Range, M6 wing screws are used to attach router, Ergonomic Handles, Softgrip, New Snap-Lock Quick-Clamp with Special Design, New Motor Catch, Clear Polycarbonate Subbases, Standard Pro Router 4 in. Equilateral Triangle Subbase Mounting Holes, Simplified Precision Centering Design, Cast-in “M4” (metric size) mark by Subbase Holes. Case Enhancements - Room for All Attachments, Plunge base cavity accommodates any plunge height, even with any After lock Microfine Depth Control position.
- Trigger control system - Trigger power switch (with lock on button) conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- After lock micro fine depth adjustment easy and precise adjustment at any plunge setting
- Smooth plunge action, spring-lock plunge lever, and depth rod - For easy and precise plunge routing
- Versatile fixed-base depth adjustment - Features 1-5/8 in. (41mm) continuous micro fine adjustment range and hex wrench for micro fine adjustment through top of optional router table
- LED lighting - for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Variable-speed dial, soft start, Constant-Response circuitry
- Includes: MR23EVS motor, MRF001 fixed and MRP001 plunge base, 1/4 in. and 1/2 in. self-releasing collets, bit change wrenches, T-Handle hex wrench, (3) M4 screws for table mounting