For 80 years, Durham’s Rock Hard Water Putty has been making repairs in wood, plaster, drywall, stone, tile, concrete and other stable surfaces. Just add water to this powdered material, apply it into voids, cracks and holes. When thoroughly dry, it can be sanded, drilled, sawed and painted. Repaired areas are very hard and long lasting. Durham’s can also be cast or molded to reproduce missing trim pieces or in handicraft or artistic applications.
- Sticks and stays put - will not shrink
- Makes long lasting repairs in wood, plaster, drywall, stone, tile, concrete and other materials
- Easy to use and ready when you need it - just add water and mix
- Use indoors or outdoors, must be kept painted on outdoor work
- Get the right stain for your project - click here for a buyer's guide