Roberts Black Jack 2-in-1 Underlayment for under floated laminate, bamboo and engineered wood floors is ideal for use with many types of subflooring. Black Jack is engineered as a superior grade, 2-in-1 underlayment. The 2.5mm thick foam layer provides optimal cushioning and sound absorption. The closed cell foam design provides excellent moisture vapor resistance. Includes a 4 in. overlap and adhesive strip to seal out moisture and join multiple rolls.
- For use under floated laminate, bamboo and engineered wood floors
- Dense, closed cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance
- Ideal for use over radiant heated floors
- Offers cushioning, along with a reduction in sound transference
- Easy installation with plastic overlap and adhesive strip
- 100 sq. ft. coverage with rolls measuring 43 in. x 28 ft.
- The IIC (Impact Sound Transmission Test) rating is 68, STC (Sound Transmission Loss Test) is 65 and ? (Sound Transmission Loss Test) is 20