Ridgid R3002 Fuego Orbital Reciprocating Saw features orbital action that rips through wood, while linear action slices through metal. The orbit dial selection allows for quick change between linear stroke and orbital cutting. The tool free blade change makes changing blades quick and easy, while the tool free adjustable/pivoting shoe maintains cutting stability. The die cast gear housing provides added durability and tool longevity, and the 9 Amp motor provides increased power and endurance. This reciprocating saw is equipped with a variable speed two-finger trigger that has full range electronic variable speed and two-finger design for comfort, as well as an overmold soft grip handle and front boot that increases comfort and decreases vibration. This Reciprocating saw comes with two blades, a bag and an operator's manual. Specs: Input - 120V AC, 9 Amps; Strokes per Minute - 0-3500 (no load speed); Stroke Length - 3/4 in.; Weight - 7 pounds.
- ON/OFF orbital action rips through wood while linear action slices through metal
- Dial orbit selection allows for quick change between linear stroke and orbital cutting
- Tool free blade change makes changing blades quick and easy
- Overmold soft grip handle and front boot increases comfort and decreases vibration
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.