The Paslode Cordless Roofing Nailer is capable of driving up to 2 nails per second, making it a convenient and practical alternative to tedious hand nailing. Its cordless operation eliminates the need for bulky air compressors or cumbersome hoses to clutter your job site, helping to reduce downtime while making roof-repair a one-person job. The included charger replenishes the battery in as little as 2 hours, and the nailer comes with a handy case for ready transport to and from work.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Convenient cordless operation
- Eliminates the need for compressor set-up and take-down
- Drives up to 2 nails per second
- Efficient alternative to hand nailing
- Reduce jobsite clutter
- Uses a 6-volt battery (included)
- Charger included
- Battery charges in as little as 2 hours
- Backpack carrying case included
- CLICK HERE TO ENROLL YOUR PASLODE PRODUCT FOR THE 2 YEAR SERVICE PROMISE.