Alcea Hollyhocks are an old garden favorite. The plants produce single, outward facing flowers. The flowers grow on towering spikes that can reach up to 8 ft. tall. The sturdy stems top over rough, large foliage that effortlessly becomes smaller as it reaches the top of the shoot. Hollyhocks are excellent for the back border or along fences or walls. Hollyhocks are excellent cut or dried flowers.
- Botanical Name : alcea--A. Rosea Mixed sp.--alcea rosea mixed
- Hardy Old Fashioned Perennial
- Attracts Butterflies
- Plant with Daylilies or Dahlias for color Spring thru Summer
- Image Shows Plant at Maturity
- Item ships as bare root plant