Kidde's new kitchen fire extinguisher is the only unit currently listed to the new 711A standard- tested to put out cooking oil fires safely and effectively in a residential kitchen. The proprietary nozzle design allows a broad, dispersed discharge of agent that delivers a high volume, low velocity delivery of dry chemical which does not cause the cooking oil to splash. Kidde's special purpose kitchen fire extinguisher offers peace of mind, safety and ease of use.
- Net agent weight 2.5 lb, discharge time 8-10 seconds, discharge range 5 feet and operating pressure 100PSI
- Unit packaged with wall bracket, equipped with pressure gauge for immediate pressure status check and has a 12 Year limited warranty
- Aluminum cylinder is lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-conductive dry chemical extinguishing agent
- Pressure gauge indicates that unit is charged and ready to use
- Bi-lingual nameplate and carton