Used in coordination with the Symphony II Transfer Switch, the GE high voltage module communicates via existing wiring on your home generator to manage generator output and turn on and off 120 or 240-volt appliances during a power outage. The modules can be placed anywhere throughout the home for a customized installation. One or two modules should be sufficient for most homes.
- Manage your power needs within the Symphony II Power Management System
- Use with any 120 or 240-volt appliance
- Place anywhere between the circuit breaker box and the appliance for flexible installation
- Can use up to 8 modules with the Symphony II Power Management System
- 3 year limited warranty
- Weather resistant NEMA 4 rated enclosure
- UL listed