Used in coordination with the Symphony II Transfer Switch, the GE low voltage module communicates via existing wiring on your backup generator to manage generator output and turn on and off thermostatically controlled appliances during a power outage. The modules can be placed anywhere throughout the home for a customized installation. One or two modules should be sufficient for most homes.
- Manage your power needs within the Symphony II Power Management System
- Use with any thermostatically controlled appliance like your air conditioner or heat pump
- Place where the thermostat control wire is accessible
- Can use up to 8 modules with the Symphony II Power Management System
- 3 year limited warranty
- Weather resistant NEMA 4 rated enclosure
- UL listed