The MR23EVS Series Routers have 36 Enhancments over the previous model. Trigger Control - Trigger on-off switches are located in handles on plunge base and fixed base! LED Lighting whenever motor is plugged in. 2.3 HP Rating, 15-Amp Rating, Constant Electronics with Tachometer-Feedback, Speed Control is Front and Center, Offset Cord Location, Cord Swivel, Enhanced Shaft Design, Softgrip on Motor Top, Fully-Integrated Cosmetic Design. Fixed Base enhancements: Belt-Type Base Clamp, Bottom Machining Perfection, Continuous 1-5/8 Fine Adjust Range, M6 wing screws are used to attach router, Ergonomic Handles, Softgrip, New Snap-Lock Quick-Clamp with Special Design, New Motor Catch, Clear Polycarbonate Subbases, Standard Pro Router 4 in. Equilateral Triangle Subbase Mounting Holes, Simplified Precision Centering Design, Cast-in “M4” (metric size) mark by Subbase Holes. Case Enhancements - Room for All Attachments, Plunge base cavity accommodates any plunge height, even with any Afterlock Microfine Depth Control position."
- Trigger control system - Trigger power switch (with lock-on button) conveniently located in handle for enhanced control
- Afterlock microfine depth adjustment easy and precise adjustment at any plunge setting
- Versatile fixed-base depth adjustment - Features 1-5/8 in. (41 mm) continuous microfine adjustment range and hex wrench for microfine adjustment through top of optional router table
- LED lighting - for enhanced visibility in bit area
- Variable-speed dial, soft start, constant-Response circuitry
- Cord swivel - for added mobility
- Includes: 2.3 HP fixed-base router - MRF23EVS, motor, MRF001 fixed base, 1/4 in and 1/2 in. self-releasing collets, bit wrenches, T-Handle hex wrench, (3) Screws for table mounting