The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 6.6-Amp motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications. The HP2050 features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds, and a positive-stop mode selector that helps prevent accidental mode disengagement. Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.), a large trigger switch, and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Powerful 6.6-amp motor for the most demanding applications
- Conveniently-located 2-mode switch allows for fast mode changes between "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation"
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,200 & 0-2,900 RPM) with variable speed control dial
- Built-in clutch engineered to reduce gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
- Positive stop mode selector prevents accidental mode disengagement
- Large trigger switch and 360° swivel side handle for added comfort
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort on the job
- Lightweight (5.6 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Designed for low noise and reduced vibration
- 1 year warranty
- Includes: Side Handle (153503-4), Depth Gauge (324219-0), Chuck Key (763430-3), Tool Case