With its bright chrome finish, 6 reversible wengue/beech blades, and opal frosted glass light fixture, this Westinghouse Lighting Quince 24 in. Indoor Chrome Ceiling Fan will add contemporary comfort to any small-size room. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, the Quince features a 153-mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with a dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. 3-fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch helps keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 2,039 CFM. It is rated to operate at 31-watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 67 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71-to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.) The Quince is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2-candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 6-reversible wengue/beech blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 2-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3-speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Chrome finish complements contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses 2-candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153-mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 2,039 CFM; electricity use: 31 watts; airflow efficiency: 67 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 24 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.