With its bright chrome finish, 6 reversible wengue/beech blades, and opal frosted glass light fixture, this Westinghouse Lighting Quince 24 in. Indoor Chrome Ceiling Fan will add contemporary comfort to any small-size room. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, the Quince features a 153 mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with a dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch helps keep you comfortable all year round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 2,039 CFM. It is rated to operate at 31 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 67 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.) The Quince is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 6 reversible wengue/beech blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 2-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Chrome finish complements contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (2) candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 2,039 CFM; electricity use: 31 watts; airflow efficiency: 67 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 24 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.