With a smooth espresso finish, integrated opal frosted glass light fixture, and 3 reversible espresso/dark cherry blades, the compact Westinghouse Lighting Wengue 30 in. Indoor Espresso Ceiling Fan offers bold, modern style. Ideal for rooms up to 100 sq. ft. (10 x 10 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings; the Wengue features a 153 mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch that allow maximum control over your indoor climate. The fan provides airflow up to 2,543 CFM. It is rated to operate at 40 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 64 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 36 in. to 48 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 CFM/watt at high speed.)This Wengue is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2-light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 3 reversible espresso/dark cherry blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 18-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 2-light kit with integrated opal frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- Espresso finish complements contemporary design
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (2) candelabra-base 40 watt G16-1/2-light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 9 mm silicon steel motor with dual capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 2,543 CFM; electricity use: 40 watts; airflow efficiency: 64 CFM/watt
- Small room: room size 10 ft. x 10 ft. with blade size of 30 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.