Sporting a sleek white finish, 5 reversible white/white washed pine plywood blades, and a low-profile frosted glass light fixture, this Westinghouse Lighting Comet 52 in. Indoor White Ceiling Fan will add contemporary comfort to any room. Ideal for rooms up to 360 sq. ft. (18 x 20 ft.) with standard 8 ft. ceilings, this fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with a triple capacitor for powerful, quiet air circulation. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable all year-round. The ceiling fan provides airflow of up to 5,199 CFM. It is rated to operate at 61 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 85 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed.) This Comet is remote control adaptable and comes with everything you need for installation, including a 3/4 in. x 4 in. (D x L) down rod, a 78 in. lead wire, and 2 candelabra-base 40-watt torpedo light bulbs. It is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 5 reversible white/white washed pine blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 11-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 2-light kit with integrated frosted glass provides soft illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- White finish complements most interiors
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (2) candelabra-base 40 watt torpedo light bulbs (included)
- 4 in. down rod with 3/4 in. diameter
- 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor offers powerful air movement and quiet operation
- Airflow: 5,199 CFM; electricity use: 61 watts; airflow efficiency: 85 CFM/watt
- Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.