With a white finish, 5 reversible white/white washed pine blades, and 4 frosted ribbed-glass shades, the Westinghouse Lighting Contempra IV 52 in. Indoor White Ceiling Fan offers is a bright focal point in a traditional style.Ideal for rooms with lower ceilings; this hugger-mount fan features a 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor that provides powerful, quiet air circulation. The fan also boasts 3 speeds and a reversible switch for maximum control over your indoor climate. The fan provides airflow of up to 4,410 CFM. It is rated to operate at 63 watts at high speed (without lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 70 CFM/watt. (As a comparison, 49 in. to 60 in. ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 CFM/watt at high speed.) This Contempra IV comes with everything you need for installation, including a 12 in. lead wire. The light fixture uses 4 candelabra-base 60-watt torpedo or G16-1/2-light bulbs (not included).It is backed by a lifetime warranty on motor and a 2-year warranty on all other parts.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 5 reversible white/white washed pine blades allow you to change your decor without replacing the entire unit; 12-degree blade pitch increases air movement
- 4-light kit with frosted ribbed-glass shades provides soft yet ample illumination
- 3 speeds and reversible switch keep you comfortable all year round
- White finish complements most interiors; hugger mount is ideal for rooms with low ceilings
- Designed for interior use
- Uses (4) candelabra-base 60 watt torpedo or G16-1/2-light bulbs (not included)
- 153 mm x 15 mm cold-rolled steel motor with triple capacitor provides powerful, quiet air circulation
- Airflow: 4,410 CFM; electricity use: 63 watts; airflow efficiency: 70 CFM/watt
- Great room: room size over 20 ft. x 20 ft. with blade size of 52 in.
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Not sure what size fan you need? Click here for our Buying Guide.
- Need help installing your fan? Click here for our Project Guide.