2 in. Toilet Tank Flapper-DISCONTINUED-HFL190 at The Home Depot
Free shipping
Discontinued

Model # HFL190

Internet # 202762866

2 in. Toilet Tank Flapper-DISCONTINUED


2 in. Toilet Tank Flapper-DISCONTINUED
 

This item has been discontinued.
The Home Depot no longer carries this specific product.

$5.98 / each
Item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,GU,HI,PR,VI

PRODUCT SOLD Online Only

In Stock

Loading...

PRODUCT OVERVIEW

Model # HFL190

Internet # 202762866

Unique in the market for its full range of adjustability, the Hydro-Force 2 in. Adjustable Flapper accurately fits more toilets than any other flapper sold. This leak resistant, easily adjusted, water-saving product takes the guesswork out of choosing the right flapper. The Hydro-Force is made of high-quality materials that can withstand the extreme water conditions and harsh chemicals that cause leaks.

  • Silicone rubber construction is corrosion resistant in harsh water conditions
  • Float adjusts easily to help save water and includes a stainless steel chain
  • Float can nest in the flapper to help maximize flush
  • Great range of water level adjustability
  • Replaces 2 in. 1.6 and 3.5 GPF flappers
  • Includes a stainless steel chain

SPECIFICATIONS

Adjustable  Yes  Assembled Depth (in.)  4.375 in 
Assembled Height (in.)  2 in  Assembled Width (in.)  2.5 in 
Chain Included  Yes  Corrosion Resistant  Yes 
Manufacturer Warranty  6 year  Material  Rubber 
Plumbing Part Type  Toilet Flapper  Returnable  90-Day 

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Reduces water used and still functions well I had to replaced a leaking flapper and wanted to take advantage of the new design to reduce the amount of water per flush. The lower volume of water works well 90% of the time. The other 10% you just hold the handle down and more water is used. April 9, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by didn't fix my problem The old flapper was seeping and this one was my second attempt at a fix. It still seeped for a couple months until it apparently seated. You have to hold the handle for the whole flushing duration to fully empty the tank into the bowl. January 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love the water saving If you keep the floater out, you have to press the water release handle to keep it open. I love this function, since I can control how much water to use to flush a toilet. It works just like a fancy water saving toilet which I used to own. August 15, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Doesn't work If you have the float in the hole, instead of on the chain, it doesn't float. And if you have the float on the chain, the empty hole that's left fills up with water, making the flapper too heavy for the float to hold up. Either way, it doesn't work. I was, however, able to pull off the float and put it on the chain of my existing Korky flapper (which does not have a huge hollow that fills with water), and then it worked perfectly. So at least I got a nice green floater for my money. February 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Not too bad for price Read the instructions before installing! My spouse attempted to install without instructions and it did not work the first time around. In the end I spent more time on adjustring the chain than anything else. Good product, we have been using it for a little over a year, still works great and has no build-up yet. April 11, 2013
1-5 of 5

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OPTIONS

Cost Saver Shipping includes initial transportation by small parcel service, with final delivery made by U.S. Postal Service. Tracking information may be limited.


Orders for this item may be expedited for an additional fee.


Other Delivery Options:


Standard Shipping includes delivery by small parcel service. Processing time varies by product.


Express and Expedited shipping options are also available. Estimated arrival times are available in checkout.


If product is eligible for shipping to AK, HI and US Territories additional transit time and remote surcharges may apply.