Ideal for new or replacement residential or commercial installations. The W8M Series 80% efficiency multi positional gas furnaces have a 33 in. tall cabinet and are designed for installation in up-flow, down-flow, and horizontal applications. These single stage furnaces are natural gas ready and convertible to proane (LP Gas) with the optional LP 347 conversion kit. The units are factory shipped for installation in up-flow and horizontal applications and can be easily converted for down-flow applications. All units are classified for Category I venting and may be common vented with another gas appliance as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code. Features an electronic hot surface igniter for increased safety and efficiency, and adjustable speed maintenance free direct drive blower that never needs lubrication, and self diagnostic control module to monitor operation. The heat exchanger is constructed of tubular aluminized steel. Units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economic installation and operation. NOTE: Requires 1/2 in. input to gas valve, dedicated circuit breaker, and 120-Volt wiring with proper polarity and ground. 5 year limited parts warranty; 20 year limited heat exchanger warranty, 10 year heat exchanger warranty on commercial applications. U.S.A. Dimensions: 33 in. H x 21 in. W x 29.5 in. D. Available in 40K, 60K, 80K, 100K, and 120K BTU Input.
- Natural gas ready and may be converted to LP gas with optional conversions kit
- Multi-positional design with compact cabinet height of 33 in. for flexible installation
- Electronic hot surface ignition for increased efficiency and safety
- Maintenance-free, multi-speed, permanently lubricated direct-drive blower motor
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click Here to Save!