Ideal for new or replacement residential or commercial installations. The 120,000 BTU W9V Series 96% efficiency 2-stage, multi-positional, variable speed gas furnaces have a 33 in. tall cabinet and are designed for installation in up-flow, down-flow, and horizontal applications. These high efficiency furnaces are natural gas ready and convertible to propane (LP Gas) with the optional LP 347 conversion kit. Factory shipped for installation in up-flow and horizontal applications and can be easily converted for down-flow applications. Certified for Category IV venting and may be vented either through a side wall or roof applications using approved plastic as allowed by the National Fuel Gas Code. Features an electronic hot surface igniter for increased safety and efficiency, and variable speed maintenance free ECM blower that never needs lubrication, and self diagnostic control module to monitor operation. The primary heat exchanger is constructed of tubular aluminized steel and has a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger. Units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economic installation and operation. NOTE: Requires 1/2 in. input to gas valve, dedicated circuit breaker, and 120-Volt wiring with proper polarity and ground. 5 year limited parts warranty; lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty, 10 year heat exchanger warranty on commercial applications. U.S.A. Dimensions: 33in. H x 24.5 in. W x 29.5 in. D. Not certified for mobile home use.
- Natural gas ready and may be converted to LP gas with optional conversions kit
- Multi-positional design with compact cabinet height of 33 in. for flexible installation
- High tech tubular aluminized primary and stainless steel secondary heat exchangers
- Built-in, high level self diagnostics with fault code displays standard on integrated control module for reliable operation
- ECM variable speed drive for cooling SEER enhancement, improved comfort with optional airflow delay profiles, and continuous fan options for IAQ performance, low unit amp requirement for easy replacement application
- Two stage heating operation includes two stage gas valve, two stage inducer operation and variable speed ECM blower operation, adjustable delay timer allows two stage operation with a single stage thermostat
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information