The WMA60-25 residential electric furnace is the perfect choice for new and replacement installations. The compact, modular design allows it to be installed in upflow, downflow and horizontal applications. Features a maintenance free adjustable speed blower motor and is A/C and heat pump ready; just add coil, line set and condenser. The cabinet is insulated for quiet operation, and heavy gauge coiled nickel-chromium wire 25kW heating elements are easy to install. Units are factory assembled, wired and tested to assure safe dependable and economic installation and operation. NOTE: Requires dedicated double-pole circuit breakers, the appropriate gauge 240V wiring with proper polarity and ground. Register online for a 10 year limited parts warranty, including the heating element.
- Direct drive, multiple-speed blower motor is permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and the speed is adjustable to match the air flow requirement of the installation application
- Designed for use with both air conditioning and heat pump systems just match the width of the air handler cabinet to the appropriate air conditioning or heat pump coil
- 25 kW heat strip with 60, 50, and 30 amp double-pole circuit breakers
- 5 year limited parts warranty - 10 year limited parts warranty with online registration
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Recommended for professional purchase only
- Click here for more information