The new N5024A2 wide crown stapler fires 16-Gauge 1 in. crown staples from 1 in. - 2 in. in length and features Hitachi’s next generation Industrial Design. The cylinder valve firing mechanism is made of durable aluminum die-casting and provides rapid driving for the highest jobsite efficiency. A rubber comfort grip, quick clear jam release and tool-less depth of drive complete this tool. Lightweight and balanced, the N5024A2 may be used in a variety of applications including insulation sheathing and wire lathing.
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Tool-less depth adjustment for quick changes to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time
- Stainless steel plated magazine for added durability to endure tough projects
- Open magazine design allows users to quickly check staple quantity
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip