The Mity Lite commercial plywood table is rugged yet refined. It's durable lightweight attributes are consistent with what Mity Lite customers have come to expect for 30 years. The Mity Lite commercial plywood tables utilize easy-grip aluminum runners to eliminate painful splinters and provide safe, efficient handling. Proprietary leg attachment construction provides enhanced leg strength and folding durability (tested to over 17,000 cycles.) Moreover for added edge strength, the Mity Lite commercial plywood tables boast the only 1/8 in. aluminum edge in the market. The Mity Lite commercial plywood table surface is entirely free from through-bolts or rivets and provide an aesthetically superior look. The table surface and underside are also completely sealed with a unique acrylic coating that dries smooth and ultra-hard to prevent warping, enhance durability and are easy to clean.
- Durable structure supports 1,000+ lbs. (454kg)
- Easy-Grip aluminum runners eliminate painful splinters and provide safe, comfortable handling
- No through-bolts or rivets in table top for superior aesthetics and broader in-use application
- Smooth, ultra-hard acrylic coating on top & bottom table surfaces
- 1/8 inch aluminum edge protects table through rigorous use
- 3-year limited warranty
- Reinforced corners can withstand a 2 ft. drop and are easily replaceable