The Grip-Rite GR254CTS will keep the busiest roofing and framing crews going all day, job after job. This unit features stainless steel reed valves and oil splash lubrication for a long life of hard work. The cast iron pump feeds into twin stack tanks holding an ample 4.3-Gal. The design of this unit was intended to minimize the footprint while still offering enough air to handle almost any job. The GR254CTS is easily storable, powerful enough for a variety of applications, and built to last. This compressor features a direct drive, oil splash lubricated (initial oil fill included), and a compact twin tank stack design. The 3450 RPM induction (brushless) style motor has ball bearings for greater durability, a heavy duty pump with cast-iron cylinder, and overload protection with a manual reset. Specs are as follows: 2.5 HP (Peak), 4 CFM at 100 psi, 4.3-Gal. tank, 56 lbs. total weight, 74 seconds pump up, 23 second recovery and 125 max psi, 14.2-Amp draw.
- 2.5 HP industrial grade induction motor featuring ball bearings for greater durability
- Pumps 4 CFM at 100 psi, recovers in 23 seconds
- Oil-splash lubrication and cast iron cylinder extends pump life
- 3450 RPM
- Compact twin tank stack design
- Induction motor has life expectancy of up to 10,000 hours
- On/off psi 95/125