The White Bimetal Double-Pole Wall Thermostat is built with a reliable mechanical snap-action temperature control and features a range of 45 - 75 degrees Fahrenheit. This double-pole thermostat's 4-wire hookup breaks both legs of the heating circuit in the off setting, and its intuitive dial provides easy control.
- Wall-mount electrical control for baseboard and fan-forced resistance heating
- Bimetal, mechanical, snap-action temperature control provides reliability
- Dial control for easy operation
- 45 - 75-degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- 4-wire hookup breaks both legs of the heating circuit in the off setting
- 22 amps at 120/240 VAC