Timber-Tite is a universal, heavy-duty timber screw (aka Landscape screw). It replaces cup square botls and coachscrews. Simply drive directly into timber, no pre-drilling required.timber-Tite has been awarded the Timber Decking Association's highly valued DeckMark accreditation.
- Case hardened: No pilot hole necessary in most applications
- Coarse thread: High pull-out retention, less wood split
- Part thread: Eliminates jacking, parting between jointed material
- Star recess: Secure drive, essential for high torque driving
- Countersunk head: Hides the screw and gives a neat flush finish
- Net coat: Maximum corrosion resistance for outdoor applications