Pergo XP Ligoria Slate offers an ultra realistic slate finish and now with PermaMax , Pergo's enhanced surface protection, for double the wear, double the durability versus ordinary laminateof ordinary laminates.ScratchGuard Advanced provides superior scratch and scuff protection.XP is an AC4 rated product, approved for general commercial traffic; suitable for your home, office, or other light commercial applications such as boutiques and hotel rooms.This rating was designated after being tested for resistance to abrasion, impact, staining and cigarette burns. Each tile is 10mm thick 11-1/8 in. Wide x 23-7/8 in. Length.Easy to assemble, patented Perfectfoldjoint for easier and more secure installation. Our limited lifetime residential and 5 year light commercial warranty guaranteesthe floor will not wear, stain or fade. High style made simple. There's only one Pergo.Wear claim compared to standard AC3 laminate flooring and measured in accordance with NALFA/ANSI LF-01-2011 and/or EN13329:2006+A1:2008.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Pergo XP Ligoria Slate laminate flooring
- 10 mm Thick x 11-1/8 in. wide x 23-7/8 in. length tiles
- 18.36 sq. ft per case. Case weight: 33.06 lb.
- Ligoria Slate, light color, all-over textured surface with PermaMax surface protection
- Tiles have a beveled edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate for below Grade, on Grade and above Grade installations
- Radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Approved for residential and light commercial use
- Lifetime limited residential and a 5-year limited light commercial warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings!
- All on-line orders for this item ship via ground, small parcel will arrive in multiple boxes
- (IIC) Impact Insulation Class ? 55 per ASTM E492 and E989
- (STC) Sound Transmission Class ? 50 per ASTM E90 and E413